HM Psychology provides supportive and confidential psychotherapy to individuals, couples and families whether in person or virtual. We are located in central San Diego just minutes away from Bankers Hill, Hillcrest, Mission Valley, and most of San Diego County.
If you want to experience more authentic joy and make positive changes in your life, individual therapy can help. Our goal is to support you in living an authentic and meaningful life that reflects your individual needs and values.
Therapy designed to help you connect, build and repair your relationship. Couples therapy is highly personalized to your relationship and your specific situation.
HM Psychology provides therapeutic services for a variety of emotional and behavioral problems. Treatment is always specialized to meet your needs. Below is a list of only some of the services provided:
- Addiction & Recovery
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Anger Management
- Behavior Management
- Childhood/Adolescent Issues
- Communication/Conflict Resolution
- Couples Counseling
- Depression / Moods
- Gender and Sexual identity
- Grief and Loss
- LGBTQIA+ Affirmating
- Life Transitions
- Men's Issues
- Military & Veterans
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Panic Attacks
- Parenting & Family Issues
- Post-traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Personal Growth
- Relationships and Intimacy
- Self-Esteem Issues
- Stress Management
- Women's Issues
- ...and more...
We strive to provide collaborative and personalized treatment based on each specific situation, child and family culture. We may use a variety of treatments and strategies in therapy, including but not limited to the following.
Telehealth - Phone or Video Therapy
Can’t make it into the office? We can still work together. Since we are licensed in California, we can offer psychotherapy to all residents of California. To everyone outside of California and across the globe, we can offer coaching services. So wherever you are, we can work together.
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Cognitive Processing Therapy (CPT)
- Emotion Focused Therapy (EFT)
- Gottman Therapy for Couples
- Trauma-Focused Therapies
- Cognitive Therapy
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
- Solution Focused
- Behavioral Management
- Affirmative Therapy
- And more